From concept to customer our design and development team are responsible for bringing the ideas of Eleven Degrees alive. Our in house design team work closely with our product developers to ensure the highest quality of the product for our brand. We research, design, source fabrics and develop each product until we give it the seal of approval for you to wear in style.
See below for vacant positions. To apply for a position please visit our application page HERE
Job Title: Junior Designer
Where the role is based: Manchester
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 28 days paid holiday (with an extra day for each year of service)
Salary Range: Dependant on Experience
We are a well-established menswear brand looking to add to our design team with a multi-product Junior Designer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team working in a dynamic, fast moving environment within the fashion industry.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Designing multi product menswear across jersey/woven fabrics and outerwear
• Working under the head of design, creating and updating initial CAD’s and basic tech packs
• Assist the design team with accessories and womenswear when necessary
• Working alongside the design team to complete competitor research and analysis
• Assist the design team to create seasonal artwork and graphics to scale for designs and trims
• Ensuring all designs, artwork and lab dips go through the relevant approval channels, both internally and externally
• Operating within the given design calendar critical path
• Departmental administration, updating product coding information frequently
• Staying up to date with industry trends, presenting any findings to the head of design
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Degree in Fashion Design/Clothing Design and technology
• Must be an enthusiastic, proactive and creative.
• Relevant industry experience is a must.(At least 1 year)
• Must be fully computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Illustrator.
• Strong communication and internal liaison skills at all levels
This is a hands on role working within a small design and development team.
Job Type: Permanent
• Design: 1 year (Required)
If you would like to apply for this position please go to the application page via the link at the top of this page